- On 7 November 2018, Keills received authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager of unauthorised AIFs.
- Keills Property Trust disposed of a property at Thorpe Park Peterborough for a consideration of £8,700,000 having purchased the property for £7,585,000 in 2011.
- Magarch wound up a further enterprise zone Trust on 7 March 2018
- Magarch wound up 2 enterprise zone Trusts on 5 March 2018
- Keills is named as winner of Best Independent Property Fund Manager UK, in the AI International Fund Awards 2017 https://issuu.com/aiglobalmedia/docs/international_fund_awards_2017?e=15629828/45674057
- Magarch appointed as operator of Scottish Family Limited Partnership
- Magarch appointed by Brookfield Renewable UK Limited in respect of potential community investment projects
- Magarch appointed to operate a joint venture collective investment between private investors and a UK University
- Keills is shortlisted as Property Manager of the Year in the prestigous Pensions Age 2017 awards
- Keills Property Trust acquires £2.6million car park let to NCP on 35 year index linked lease
- Magarch appointed by Capita to operate 3 Real Estate Trusts
- Keills win Best Specialist Property Fund Manager UK AI Awards 2016
- Keills move to new offices at Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington Street
- Launch new website
- Keills wins UK Property Investment Awards 2015
- Keills reserves funds in euros for AIFMD purposes
- Keills Property Trust distributes income to Unitholders in June and again in December
- Keills Property Trust repays all Bank debt eliminating the risk of Bank borrowing.
- Keills Property Trust granted Unauthorised Unit Trust status by HMRC
- Keills registered with the FCA as a small registered UK AIFM
- Keills Property Trust Awarded “Best for Tax Efficient Investment – UK” in the Wealth and Money Management Awards
- Keills awarded IPD Data Quality Award
- Keills Property Trust Sold Student Halls of Residence and realise £3.65 million profit on its £8.1 million investment
- Magarch and Arran Brewery: Approved a share offer document to raise funds in “crowd funding” style venture for a craft brewery.
- Magarch is one of the first operators of Enterprise Zone Trusts to complete a winding up of a fund.
- Magarch: appointed as operators to a UCIS to replace existing operator at the request of the investors in the fund.
- Magarch: having been appointed as operator of a distressed UCIS under threat from bank covenants. Magarch designed a survival strategy and raised additional equity and new bank debt.
- Keills Property Trust secures a further £6.3 million debt finance from Santander for RPI property.
- Keills Property Trust secures £4.9million of debt finance from Santander to support its RPI property strategy.